[AT] Room with a view

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Aug 25 17:27:51 PDT 2014

> > http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/620_SM_20140821.jpg

Thanks for all the nice comments, folks.  I'm certainly grateful to have
this opportunity.

Charlie V wrote:

> With those two in such close proximity Dean Vison  might bump one
> with the other and prove me wrong.      "Be careful, Dean."

No doubt, Charlie.  That open bay shown in the photo won't be the permanent
home of either tractor, but it's filling in while I get stuff organized in
some other buildings.  Still slowly dealing the general chaos of having
recently moved in, which seems to be a process of cleaning and organizing
Area A so I can fill it with some of the stuff from Areas B and C in order
to clear out Area D so we can park our cars in out of the weather.   Tractor
space will fit in there somewhere too.   In the meantime, I have to admit
it's mighty handy to be able to pull straight into that bay from either end
and tuck the tractors in next to each other.

In memory of George and Mike and some others, I'll add that I'm mighty glad
those two narrow-front end tractors haven't spontaneously tipped over
against each other during the night... :)

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio