[AT] Room with a view

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Aug 21 20:03:08 PDT 2014

Got the Super M out this evening while I was trimming some more overhanging
branches from osage orange trees.   Those things spread out something
fierce, and even small branches form a dense obstruction.  So I've been
driving along with the tractor and wagon and a hand saw, trimming them back
and then hauling the branches to a couple of big burn piles.

It was getting dark as I put the tractor away, and I thought this view in
the shed looked pretty nice.   (Excuse the fresh sawdust on the hood of the
Super M... )

http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/620_SM_20140821.jpg

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio