[AT] McCormick plow

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:57:27 PDT 2014

Agreed Dean and wheel slip has a lot to do with the left
brake getting a lot of use in addition to correcting the path
of the tractor.  If you get everything set up just right though
a wide front tractor and plow will track perfectly.  I've actually
seen the operator get off a tractor and let it plow by it's self for
a while.  As far as the 3 point helping traction that's exactly
why Allis Chalmers called their system a "traction booster" and
it worked like a charm if it was right.

Charlie