[AT] McCormick plow

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Wed Aug 20 07:38:50 PDT 2014

Charlie,
     No this one actually pulls from the front axle which I wouldn't
do.  For two reasons.  #1 it looks like a good way to break something
expensive and #2 I don't have that front attachment part anyway.  This
plow is probably from a straight A and I think is an A192 plow.  The
Super A uses the A193 plow that pulls from the drawbar flipped to the
forward position.  Much better idea I think, and I can make that
attachement, or find one and put it on the plow which would be much
easier.  None of it is very tough to manufacture.  Pretty simple and
crude tool.  Must work, though.  It is worn out.

Ron