[AT] McCormick plow

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:13:34 PDT 2014

You could say that.  Actually most of the farm is fairly productive
but part of it is low yield.  Modern farming practices have helped
it but it will never be highly productive for most crops.  If I still
farmed it, I'd put the really sandy areas in coastal Bermuda grass
and sell the hay but most tenant farmers now days are farming
government subsidies.

Charlie