[AT] Spam> Re: test

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Aug 18 12:10:49 PDT 2014

There is clearly a story behind the Edinburgh tagline.... I know that in the
old Forsythe County days, I hooked up with a list member near Reading in
England when I was there on a business trip - lots of fun. He is no longer
on the list as far as I remember but was into Fordsons and old
Internationals. Also in England back in 1999, I had so much fun with a
farmer near Maldon not too far from Chelmsford. He collected everything from
Field Marshalls to an entire railway collection of locomotives, railcars and
you name it.
     I don't think I will be able to do things like that on my next trip to
the UK as I plan to be there only for two days, sigh.
           Grant Brians
           Hollister, California vegetables, nuts and fruit farmer