[AT] Farmall starter switch

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Aug 10 04:38:03 PDT 2014

I remember the old 50's model Chevrolet trucks.  They used the same
starter switch.   You stepped on the starter pedal on the floorboard
above and right of the Accelerator pedal.  You ususally had to jam it
with your foot to make it work.  I really miss those old trucks.....!
As kids we would open the hand throttle a little, put it in reverse let
out the clutch and stand on the running board to back it into the barn
to unload hay.  After the door got bent backwards, a longer mirror arm
was made and we learned to back with mirrors!!

Cecil in OKla