[AT] OT - computer advice

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Aug 7 17:02:39 PDT 2014

I bought a Franklin when they came out with the upgraded version.
Franklin had uppercase letters where Apple did not.  We bought a
Franklin when IBM stated they would never get into the personal computer
market.  I never forgave them and never owned an IBM..   After 2 years
my Franklin had EEprom problems and Aoole had sued them and won so I had
a $2000 boat anchor along with a wide carriage tractor feed printer that
was useless.    $ a little over $3000 at the time when I was barely
making $900 a month...     I did not forgive Apple either...

I wish I had the money I have invested in computers over the years.  I
could have bought a really nice tractor...

Cecil in OKla