[AT] OT - computer advice

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Aug 7 10:02:27 PDT 2014

I remember that company but never saw one of their machines. As
mentioned earlier Tandy did a good job with the small/medium business in
Spartanburg, SC. A friend of mine worked for a nearby textile spinning
mill and he used several Tandy machines to collect data from the
spinning machines. In keeping with the times he also wrote the software
needed for that. My company was much larger and was an all IBM shop.
Mainframe systems of course but eventually PC-XT models showed up in
places where being on the network was not needed as much. Lotus 123 and
Dbase III were our stock in trade. Also Wordstar then to MS Office.

David
NW NC