[AT] OT - computer advice

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 5 11:55:10 PDT 2014

Don,  I take back what I just said.  Maybe the big one's I threw out were
8".
I can't imagine how they could have been 11" after thinking about it but
that
number was in my mind.  At any rate, I remember the big ones and also the
streaming tape backup drive I had that would run for hours and I never was
sure it was
doing a thing except burning electricity.

Charlie