[AT] OT - computer advice

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Aug 4 18:02:49 PDT 2014

I have no experience with Win 8 but I have just set up a new (to me)
machine with Win 7. A couple bumps but part of that is on me. Overall I
do like Win 7.
In my case a HP Compaq desktop off of lease and refurbished. One
positive about buying a refurb business machine - you get the OS with
the needed drivers and none of the bloatware crap.

David
NW NC