[Ford-ferguson] MF35 at Agco Jackson

John Maddock agtronixjv at southcom.com.au
Sat Aug 2 20:27:50 PDT 2014

Are you sure the MF35 and 9N look like twins?

I'm not familiar with what you might have in the way of an MF35 in N.
America, but in the rest of the world the MF35 is quite different to a 9N.

Different bonnet, different engines, different transmissions, different
hydraulics, different brakes, different wheels.

JV

MF135
MF148
MF168 (all working tractors)

1 3/4 9Ns
Buzzer ignition Fordson
Dagenham Fordson
JD D
International T20 crawler
Howard DH22 (all non working tractors :-(

JV