[Ford-ferguson] MF35 at Agco Jackson

Jack Tractor JackTractor at live.com
Sun Aug 3 09:52:05 PDT 2014

It is the hood and wheels that provide the biggest appearance differences.
But even so, look at the hood. The horizontal louvers in the front of the
hood are similar.
I have to admit, I really prefer the look of the TOs to the 9N. The biggest
appearance change was between the 9N and the TE20/TO20. The appearance
changed little from the TO20 to TO30 to TO35 to MF35.

http://www.hemmings.com/hmn/stories/2013/04/01/hmn_feature10.html
http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/7/2/729-massey-ferguson-35-phot
os.html

The 9N was I believe manufactured only in Dearborn. Did MF35s reach
Australia from Coventry?

John Maddock MF135 owner	(agtronixjv at southcom.com.au); Are you sure
the MF35 and 9N look like twins? I'm not familiar with what you might have
in the way of an MF35 in N. America, but in the rest of the world the MF35
is quite different to a 9N. Different bonnet, different engines, different
transmissions, different hydraulics, different brakes, different wheels.
Jack Tractor:  The July 2014 edition of "Massey Harris Ferguson Legacy
Quarterly" has > a nice article about a visit by the Iowa Massey Collectors
to the Agco > Intivity Center.> The Intivity Center has a nice MF35 on
display. Paint it the same > color as a 9N and they would be almost twins.