[AT] OT Fwd: Military Pay hope this don,t cause troble

R Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 07:18:24 PDT 2014

   Thank You for correcting me Cecil.
   R Fink
   PA

   On 04/30/14, Cecil R Bearden<crbearden at copper.net> wrote:

   This is not really correct. The Cindy Williams this refers to served in
   the Clinton administration until 1997. I agree with everything it says,
   but I thought you might like to know that the tributes are somewhat
   inaccurate. Also Cindy Williams is also the name of the actress,
   Shirley on Laverne & Shirley and she has had to suffer an inordinate
   amount due to people thinking this was her. I checked this out on
   Snopes.Com just to make sure I was not forwarding inaccurate messages.
   I agree wholeheartedly with the message and the spirit in which it was
   sent. My Father was a WWII Veteran. I remember well the stories that
   he and our neighbor who was a WWI Vet would share when I was a kid,
   sitting on the front steps drinking iced tea while they visited on
   summer nights. This was before Air Conditioning!!!
   Cecil in OKla