[AT] OT Fwd: Military Pay hope this don,t cause troble

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Apr 30 05:09:18 PDT 2014

This is not really correct.  The Cindy Williams this refers to served in
the Clinton administration until 1997.  I agree with everything it says,
but I thought you might like to know that the tributes are somewhat
inaccurate.   Also Cindy Williams is also the name of the actress,
Shirley on Laverne & Shirley and she has had to suffer an inordinate
amount due to people thinking this was her.   I checked this out on
Snopes.Com just to make sure I was not forwarding inaccurate messages.
I agree wholeheartedly with the message and the spirit in which it was
sent.  My Father was a WWII Veteran.   I remember well the stories that
he and our neighbor who was a WWI Vet would share when I was a kid,
sitting on the front steps drinking iced tea while they visited on
summer nights.  This was before Air Conditioning!!!

Cecil in OKla