[Farmall] conversions

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 27 06:37:46 PDT 2014

The Cub in the background is the one I'd like to here more about. I don't
recall seeing that particular Cadet but there are others, one that is really
nice done from a 100 Cadet. There are some very creative and talented
individuals working with Cadets these days.

Know anything on the red Cub with 4wd/FWA?

John