[AT] Semi-off topic Zero Turn mowers

Chuck Saunders gooberdog at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 04:37:54 PDT 2014

Charlie, I got a Toro and have been very pleased. I did go the step
above the series Lowes carries. The school district I work for runs
Toro after switching from the JD F series (which could also plow snow).
When the lease was up they renewed with Toro. I think it was the speed
of the ZTR that won out over the F series.
Chuck Saunders
KC,MO
Sent from my Windows Phone