[AT] Semi-off topic Zero Turn mowers

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Apr 26 23:50:22 PDT 2014

Charlie,

Mine as well but the decision to buy one was more related to the mower
itself AND the dealer.  I replaced a JD front deck mower with the
Simplicity and the reason for the brand switch was the ownership change
at the JD dealer.  Part of the restructuring of the JD dealer network I
think.  Side note - the former owner of that dealership and the
dealership where I bought the Simplicity are distant cousins.  Also I
have bought a number of power equipment items fro the Simplicity
dealer.  Local people who value providing service to their customers.
As the years have gone by that aspect means more to me than saving a
couple dollars.  Now dollars are important so there is a limit on the
premium I will pay for that service but to date these people have proved
their worth.

David
NW NC