[AT] Semi-off topic Zero Turn mowers

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Apr 26 16:48:43 PDT 2014

I have been using a Simplicity Zero Turn for 3 years now.    I looked at
some others but settled on the Simplicity model I bought for a
combination of features, price, reputation and most importantly (for me)
the particular dealer.
Most of my mowing is on level ground or slight slopes and I have no
issues there at all.  A small portion is on steeper slopes and a zero
turn, steep slope and wet grass is a bad combination.

David
NW NC