[AT] jd 70 diesel tractor

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Apr 25 17:16:37 PDT 2014

I find it hard to believe that the engine is burning/using 1/2+ gal. of crankcase oil every minute. If that were the case the smoke would be so bad that it would be impossible to check the oil for a LONG time. Does the exhaust pipe show that much oil film/wetness?
	Dave
PS, I was surprised to find NOTHING on the oil capacity of the tractor on the net!