[AT] Stumbling along (was Re: email test

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 25 13:35:58 PDT 2014

No Amish that I am aware of. Heard of some that had moved into the area a
while back and bought a dairy, kind of doubt they would want this stuff. If
they are farming in our area they have got to have modern equipment, things
are not "horse friendly".

I sold off all my non-working horse drawn stuff during the recession as yard
ornaments. Other than the binders I kept my grandaddy's rake and stalk
cutter, a cultivator, a number 9 IH sickle mower, and a very early IH sickle
mower.

John