[AT] Stumbling along (was Re: email test

R Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Thu Apr 24 12:31:17 PDT 2014

   Herb and all others I am down sizing have for sale a 1922 Cletrac
   F Older restoration 1932 Cleatrac W partial restored [runs]1954 Ford
   NAA Some restoration
   All in central PA
   R Fink
   PA

   On 04/24/14, Herb Metz<metz-h.b at comcast.net> wrote:

   John & Others,
   "Some of the hard to find and get operative and will be hard to find a
   buyer
   for" things may be of interest to some of us; so share with us when you
   decide to downsize. Also, I am always interested in regional things,
   which
   may be unusual to me but very common for locals.
   One of the several things that remain on my wanted list is a potato
   digger;
   for two reasons. Digging potatoes and removing rocks from the tilled
   area.
   Herb