[AT] A City Boy Finda True Love!

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 19:16:14 PDT 2014

You do get around, Dave.  Lonsberry has been making a big fuss about the
tractor rental for a week or so.  Almost as if he had invented dirt.  All
he knew about tractors before that is that there is a Ford called an 8N.
Good tractor publicity though and he does have a flair with a pencil,
doesn't he.

Thanks for posting.

Charlie V.