[AT] Fw: [SEL] List and website.

gdotfly at gmail.com gdotfly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:51:25 PDT 2014

Spencer;

I lost total contact with the list about 3 months ago, which was about the time my provider changed email hosts. I just thought the list was not used until brother Larry asked why I was not on the list. I tried to sign on to the tractor list and never received a confirmation email. I tried several times with same result. After I got my laptop and me gmail address I was finally able to connect with gmail. I still don’t get any messages on the PC. I spent about 1 hour with my ISP tech and he was not able to identify my problem. I have put ATIS on my whitelist but still no receipts from ATIS. I get the list just fine on my laptop, smart phone and verison tablet.

Gene

Sent from Windows Mail