[AT] Simple lessons

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Tue Apr 15 20:38:11 PDT 2014

>> Turns out that battery wouldn't hold a charge even after several hours on
>> the charger, instead of just the hour or two I'd been able to give it the
>> other night.   But the warm weather on Sunday made it a good day to move the
>> tractor to my new farm, bad battery or not, so I took a slight detour to the
>> local Tractor Supply for a battery then got back on the road.
>>
>> Lots of fun driving the 35 miles, mostly over lightly-traveled rural roads,
>> on that fine old machine.   Some highlights made it to video at
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny1KSNGj5w4.   Please forgive the wind
>> noise...I hadn't thought to cover the microphone with something.
>>
>> Dean Vinson
>> (Whose tractor-per-acre ratio just took a nosedive... :)

Wind noise isn't that bad, almost felt like sitting on a fender as you
drove along.

New place looks nice. Found it on google maps. You are not kidding your
TPA took a hit...  Looks like you might need to buy a few more...

I did notice one thing missing in the overhead shot, Where is the pond!
I looked around the area and hardly anyone has one. What's up with
that...  I'd be out digging a big one for fishing and fire use at least...

--
Steve W.