[AT] Simple lessons

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Tue Apr 15 02:42:19 PDT 2014

On 4/14/2014 10:01 PM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> ...Lots of fun driving the 35 miles, mostly over lightly-traveled rural roads,on that fine old machine.   Some highlights made it to video at
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny1KSNGj5w4.
Dean,

Thanks for building that camera stand for your Super M and the work to
share the pleasant ride with us. Looks like you might have been a
student of Professor Ralph.  I too bought a battery (NAPA) today, and
proud they were of it. Was thinking the trees along your path today
might be gorgeous in the Ohio fall and then marveling at the impressive
buildings on your place.  Instant heritage, a farm to sink ones roots
into, and a full schedule of awaiting work were all on display.  Can
feel that the Vinson imprint will soon be upon the farm. Will you give
it a new name?  Imagine you really appreciate the higher clearance for
the exhaust pipe at the new place after using a garage built for cars.
The sparse traffic along most of your route right up to your driveway
was also endearing.  How ironic it is that after your momentous journey,
a red moon is marking the first night of your red steed in its new
stable. May you and yours enjoy your fine new homestead for many years.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas