[AT] Spam> Did this Stromberg Carb go on a big tractor?

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 01:49:19 PDT 2014

Will,

Numerous pages for it on Google.  Definitely a Marine application carb.
from 1920's and 1930's.  Found a NOS SFM 5 for sale for $ 495.00.

Here is a post from a Chris Craft forum Re: a similar SFM 3.just as an
example.

"For museum display purposes I'm looking for a Stromberg SFM-3 carb, a
Zenith flame arrestor and an Auto-Lite IGW 4124 distributor. Parts should
be cosmetically OK but do not need to be functional.
Based on some internet research I understand that the Sea Prince is based
on a Hercules QXC block. Chris-Craft used them in the 1930s to make a 85hp
model K. 3 3/8" bore. 4 1/8" stroke. 221CID"

Charlie V.

<http://www.chris-craft.org/discussion/posting.php?mode=reply&f=6&t=2097&sid=bab50f3c9bd1e342a237d7c5d56fd0bf>