[AT] wide vs narrow

vschwartz1 at comcast.net vschwartz1 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 6 10:35:35 PDT 2014

Spencer, Herb, Steve and all of the others at ATIS;
Yes, Vera and I are still here. Anybody that has been here since the RUST and DUST days along with Forsythe county just can't leave very easy. I feel like I know each and every one of you and I check into ATIS each day just to see what is happening. You will not see me here very often because I have a severe case of Parkinson's and can no longer write or type. I am using Dragon software and it works pretty good but it is a PITB because it don't always understand what I say. No matter, just remember I will be here. GIL