[AT] wide vs narrow

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:54:12 PDT 2014

Gil,

First I'm glad to know you are safe from the mud slide.  We were all worried
about you.
Next I'm truly sorry to hear of your health issues and want you to know that
your efforts
to continue chatting with us are much appreciated.  Please do when you can.

You are exactly right about all of us ATIS old timers.  I don't participate
on the list as much
lately, partly because there is less traffic and partly because my tractor
hobby has taken
a time out due to a lot of factors but I wouldn't think of leaving this list
as long as it's running.

(Thanks Spencer)

Take care of yourself Gil.  We're all pulling for you!

Charlie