[Farmall] Super C

Richard RJK.Sr... farmall at riverview.net
Sat Apr 5 18:57:36 PDT 2014

At the time I lived in Illinois and one of my neighbors had a starter /
generator shop, he fixed
me up with what I needed...We also converted the starter from pull lever
starter to solenoid start...
We need the 12 V current from the solenoid to bypass the dropping
resistor to feed the coil 12 V.
when starting, the switch to the resistor as this save the points...
Feeding it 12 volts made it start
much better on cold, cold days as we use the Super for snow plowing...

Best advice, I'd look for a starter / generator shop and hope they have
a old guy running it...

Good Luck, take good care of that Super, it will serve you well...

PS: Here in Michigan my place is hilly with a lot of woods, I wanted
something a lot closer
to the ground... The J.D.790 is a little harder to tip and can get under
tree much better then
the Super...

Richard
West Michigan...