[Farmall] Super C

Richard RJK.Sr... farmall at riverview.net
Sat Apr 5 07:38:33 PDT 2014

I have a 72 inch Flail Mower for my Super C but I left the wheel all the
way in, seems to be
more maneuverable...

As for your Magneto it don't care what voltage your battery or generator
is, it make it's own
electricity... Being a Super C, the generator maybe a_two brush__, in
most cases those will__
__charge 6V or 12V just by changing the regulator_, I run mine on 12 V
for many years that way...

I mowed, plowed garden, snow, moved dirt, gravel from 1961 to 2001 when
I bought a new
J.D. 790 Compact and retired the Super C...

It was and still is a great tractor for many jobs, Good Luck...

Richard
West Michigan...

Farmall Super C
Farmall C