[AT] narrow vs. wide front tractors

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Apr 4 18:06:17 PDT 2014

Herb,

We are presently in AZ but the mud slide was about 30 to 40 miles N from our
home in WA which we will be back at in about a week.  I did find some data
that I had captured off of a web site relative to the stability of WFE vs
NFE tractors. I'm presently trying to find the web site and the referenced
tests.  Knowing the members of ATIS, unless I can attribute the data to a
formal test it probably wouldn't be wise to publish the data.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ

" . . . The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the
blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure . . . " Jefferson