[AT] test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:00:05 PDT 2014

Yep,  it was in the mid 80's again today but I didn't see the high yet.

My A-C tractors tend to stall when the clutch is engaged until they warm up
well.  Every tractor I've ever owned is/was gas but I've operated a lot of
diesel tractors and trucks and overall diesel is better but they both have
their
quirks.

Charlie