[AT] test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 3 07:34:36 PDT 2014

On 4/3/2014 5:50 AM, charlie hill wrote:
> The only thing I don't like about diesels is problems with
> keeping fuel clean and clearing air from the lines when
> service is required.  Seems to always be the main problem.
>
> 89 here yesterday!
89! Charlie ,I don't think I even saw that in the heat of summer here
last year.  Yesterday's high of 30 degrees was a bit below normal even
for us.
I guess gas and or diesel tractors both have their problems. Overall I'd
have to say I prefer the little Massey for chores as that diesel engine
is so economical and smooth. The old gas Cockshutt 40 still has that
annoying stalling problem every time I engage the clutch but it is the
only one that will start at 0 degrees without a block heater.

Ralph in Sask.