[AT] test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 2 19:55:19 PDT 2014

On 4/2/2014 7:18 PM, Sewell, Steven wrote:
> test

Yes, the list is still alive, just nobody saying much. Since I am here I
will add that I actually did a little antique tractor work recently.
Finally achieved success today and got the Super 90 Massey running. That
Perkins CAV fuel system had me beat for a couple of days and refused to
run. After putting the re-surfaced head and new gasket on I obviously
had to bleed the fuel system but could not get it to run more that a
couple of seconds. Numerous attempts and repeats had me almost convinced
the delivery pump was at fault. Finally today I found the hidden air
pocket in the short line from the pump to the primary filter.
I've been shooting a little video of the various steps of the process.
Might eventually make a video out of the clips if it looks worth it.
Still winter here although the temp did get up to 30 degrees today. Well
below normal but an improvement on the past month.

Ralph in Sask.