[AT] PTO shaft question

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 29 19:20:39 PDT 2013

If the rest of the shaft is Ok you will probably be cheapest just replacing
the u-joints. I don't understand why it has a shear bolt and a roll-pin
holding it to the same shaft. I would get it apart before I spent any money
on u-joints in case you have other troubles, such as a driveshaft that doesn’t
fit the gearbox.

John Hall