[AT] Ignitor Repair

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Sep 21 12:03:40 PDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who responder to my question. I talked to Rudy Adrian yesterday and sent him the ignitor first thing today, Turns out we already knew each other. We spent some time in the motel parking lot at the motel in Baraboo two years ago. Rudy was there with his wife and the three of us talked about engines, engine shows and tailgate stickers for some time. I did not know he repaired magnetos and ignitors. His name came up several times (as did the Branson's) as a good guy who does fine work and is a fair man.
	Dave
PS, I don't think whoever it was that Ted was "teaching" did anything with the business.