[AT] OT

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 19:01:05 PDT 2013

Richard,

Cecil's suggestion sounds worth the time to check out.  I have had no hands
on with them other than what I described in my earlier post, so have no
more suggestions to offer.  Best of luck in getting your electric legs
fixed and running again so you can buzz around at will.  They sure are a
handy unit when they work.

Charlie V.