[AT] OT Sowing wheat and Aircraft Tires for trailer

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 17 05:48:13 PDT 2013

Charlie,  I'm glad to know that but apparently I'm not getting them all.
Even if there were that many, back in the early days of this list the
traffic
was about 100 messages a DAY.  So by comparison, and even if your count is
correct, we are still nearly at ------------------------------------ yes
that's a flat line.

If you have gotten 70 messages on ATIS (excluding the other ATIS lists) then
must not be getting all of my mail.

Charlie Hill