[AT] OT Sowing wheat and Aircraft Tires for trailer

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Sep 16 13:07:01 PDT 2013

My apologies for sending this to the list.  I just thought that if
anyone wanted to try their recapped front tires made from aircraft 16
ply tires, they should not bother paying the extra $20 for the stop leak
because it will not be installed.  It appears that my  post was not
understood. Please remove it and probably me from your list.
Cecil in OKla