[AT] JD 4010

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Sep 26 18:22:05 PDT 2013

Al,

Unless those couplers are way different than any I have seen you don't have
to take them apart to replace the O-ring, assuming it is the ring that seals
onto the male connector when they are in use.  To replace that one you dig
the bad ring out with a pick and roll the new one, well greased, into place
with your fingertip.   If there's another O-ring in them I have never been
forced to deal with it but I have gotten pretty good at changing the one I
know about.  Although all of mine are the little ones on garden tractors I
have messed with the ag tractor ones some.

Al Nadeau