[AT] 930 Case Steering box parts needed

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:26:00 PDT 2013

Cecil,

Not sure if this helps but google says you might try:

A27170 http://integrated-machinery.3dcartstores.com/BEARING_p_690.html
A27171 http://integrated-machinery.3dcartstores.com/CONE_p_691.html
A27172 http://partstore.casece.com/us/centurycc/bearing-cup-p1164900.html
A23903 http://partstore.casece.com/us/casepartstore/seal-p1163400.html
A22124
http://partstore.caseih.com/us/Mid-SouthAgriculturalEqInc/seal-oil-p1751737.html
A22125
http://partstore.caseih.com/us/HansonsAutoImplement/bushing-p1751741.html

The folks at integrated machinery (I hear) were OK to deal with but I think
the place has changed hands... so I don't have an update. No idea on the
others.

You could also try Saeli Implement; John has a lot of NOS parts and is good
to deal with. If he doesn't have it, he might know of a source.
http://www.saeliimplement.com/

Ken in AZ