[AT] IH Hammer Mill

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 1 20:02:20 PDT 2013

Ralph, is yours on youtube being run with a Cockshutt?  I believe I watched that.....

I think the 4E would be ideal for demo's because it's small and easy to move, and who would ever think that a Farmall Cub could run one!

There weren't as many 4E's made as #6's, but I know several Farmall Cub collectors that have one.  Am I correct in assuming that it would take at least an H Farmall to run a #6?

Al