[AT] OT - pressure washers

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Thu Oct 17 06:41:27 PDT 2013

Hey, Steve.  Do you have any experience with the Briggs & Stratton attachment for pressure washing large areas?  I bought one a couple years ago, and use it on the end of the regular wand.  For decks, sidewalks, concrete floors, wooden decks, brick siding, pebble-finish patios, etc, it is exceptionally fast to use.  I didn't originally have a quick disconnect on the wand of my pressure washer, but I had worn it out, and got a replacement that had a connection for the floor scrubber.  It doesan't do anything that can't be done with just the wand, but the fact that it does a swath around a foot wide makes the job go much faster.

Larry