[AT] OT - pressure washers

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Oct 16 19:01:50 PDT 2013

David, I bought a Rigid 3000 psi power washer, with a CAT brand pump.
CAT makes a heavy duty pump, and most of the higher quality units will
have them. It gives me all the power I need. If you are trying to do a
big job with a smaller washer you'll be kicking yourself. The horror
stories about anything over 2000 psi being "scary" or too powerful is
just rubbish. My wife and 17 year old daughter both use it and haven't
taken ruined anything yet :)

Mike M