[AT] Antique Tractor & Hit & Miss Engines Sale

Phil Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Wed Oct 16 12:19:43 PDT 2013

Bob, I have to concur with you on this one. I'm sure she didn't feel like
she was taking advantage or spamming our list. I wasn't offended by the
post, and while I respect the gentlemen that responded to her post I feel
that it could have been handled in a more respectful or diplomatic manner -
I think as a group we are better than that.

Phil in cloudy Courtland, MN