[AT] Antique Tractor & Hit & Miss Engines Sale

Raquel Elle Bell raquel at wsmauctioneers.com
Tue Oct 15 18:55:48 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,

It was not my intent to make anyone angry. I thought the people in your
group would like to know that they were coming up. I certainly did not
expect the type of reaction my post has garnered. Again I apologize. My
comment regarding "Not just a collector" was in reference to someone who had
more than an interest than just putting them up for show. My father still
uses his machinery as did John. John was my boss he was an incredible man
and regardless of whether or not you care about him turning room temperature
he had the same enthusiasm as you do for these machines. I wanted to put
them in front of people who were enthusiasts like he was. Again I apologize.

Raquel