[AT] Antique Tractor & Hit & Miss Engines Sale

Raquel Elle Bell raquel at wsmauctioneers.com
Tue Oct 15 18:52:07 PDT 2013

Dave,

I apologize for posting. I really enjoy the machines and thought  others who
are interested in these types of machines would be interested as well. I did
not mean to make anyone angry. Usually when someone contacts me with things
that I really like in a respectful and informative way I am glad I know. I
thought your group would be appreciative to know that they are out there. I
will not post again. Have a good day.

Raquel