[AT] PTO compressors

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Mon Oct 14 10:52:42 PDT 2013

Dick,
     That is WAY too much lawn.  Interesting about the compressor
rentals.  No wonder my friend would like this one going I am working
on.  Actually it is going, just the speed control is worn so bad it
doesn't work properly, and I have it torn apart so he can't run off with
it.  If it were mine, I would just put a throttle on it and let the
governor run it where I have it set.  He wants it to slow down when air
is not being demanded.  Oh, well.

Ron Cook
Salix, iA