[AT] PTO compressors

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Oct 14 11:18:37 PDT 2013

Are you referring to a Spader? They are very popular in Europe in veggies
and some people here use them in Organic other production. The advantage is
that they remove compaction and reduce weed pressure dramatically, as well
as soil can be worked a bit wetter than with other machinery. The
disadvantage is more maintenance than tools such as a Disk Harrow, Plow or
Chisel and that they are not good in DRY conditions. Here in California,
sometimes it is very, very dry....
          Grant Brians
          Hollister,California vegetables, nuts and fruits farmer